BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 10 Februari 2010

I can not speak, lost my voice Speechless and redundant cause "I love yoU" is not enough,? I lost the word

I can not speak, lost my voice
Speechless and redundant cause "I love yoU" is not enough,? I lost the word

i`ll admit that i like her,ill admit that i miss her,ill admit that i need her.
.but i just dont want she looks like i desperately needed her.
ill call her but she didnt pick up,leave a miscall she didnt return,
leave a message she didnt reply one thing that question me? its why?

i know that we just know each other just about a week a day!
.but i cant hide my feeling,i need to grab b4 somebody else did.
.i just want you to having me inside,i just wanted you to see through me.

.your voices not so pretty when ours on the phone,but when you sings it blews me away.
your picture currently my desktop background,your face make me dreamming,
your name full name nick name stuck on my mind.

i think im falling .im fall on you
z*z* im trully really

-ax-

0 comments: